I will try and give a weekly training log to show you what I am up to. Will give you the type of session, distance and average pace - all in Kilometres. I strongly urge everyone to work in kilometres and not miles as the maths is SO much easier:
5:00/km is a 50 minute 10km
5:30/km is a 55 minute 10km
6:00/km is a 60 minute 10km
6:30/km is a 65 minute 10km
Not a brilliant weeks training, was tired from the Syd Quirk Half Marathon last weekend so it didn't quite go to plan.
- Monday: 8km recovery with Michelle Turner 6:08/km
- Tuesday: 7.1km Tempo Intervals on the track in Leeds with Tom Bosworth, Quentin Rew, Ellie Dooley, Jasmine Nichols and Alana Barber.
- Wednesday: 13km around Leeds with Alana. Felt tired still 6:15/km
- Saturday: 10km - 3x3km with 5min recoveries - speed endurance session with Michelle 5:22/km
- Sunday: 21.2km (half marathon) with Michelle, Alex Eaton, Adam Cowin & Dale Farquhar. Good pace. 5:49/km
Weekly total 59.4km